060: The Future of Conferences
060: The Future of Conferences with Sarah Michel
Sarah is the ‘Wonder Woman of Networking” at Velvet Chainsaw Consulting. She helps clients weave in peer-to-peer interactions throughout the conference experience, designing receptions and facilitating sessions, and helps clients deliver in their networking promise!
Sarah shares what she sees is the cause of casualties in annual conferences, what the speaker’s role is in enhancing a conference experience, and what to expect in millennial attendance.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn…
- How Velvet Chainsaw got its name
- Sarah’s role in Velvet Chainsaw
- What ‘Connexity’ is
- Creating plan serendipity
- Adding more experiential elements to your event
- 5 things that kill annual conferences
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode