119: Feedback Friday | How to Introduce Yourself to the New Neighbors
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Did you know we have a YouTube channel? We do, and you can find it here!
- How do you deal with family members who threw you under the bus for inheritance money and now try to act nice to you like this never happened?
- What's wrong with asking for advice while simultaneously offering something in return?
- If you don't like the current trajectory of a conversation, how do you change the subject smoothly?
- As a recent transplant to your neighborhood, how do you introduce yourself to the new neighbors without being intrusive?
- How much do you share with your audience when the boundaries for sharing are blurry?
- When the shadow of your past might have an impact on your future once revealed by old contacts mixing with your new, should you just avoid social media altogether?
- When change is in the air -- like returning to school after a long hiatus -- how do you embrace the good feelings you have about the change without being heavily distracted by the bad?
- Is throwing a corgi quinceanera culturally insensitive?
- Tank's Good News: How One Man Convinced 200 Ku Klux Klan Members To Give Up Their Robes
- Recommendation of the Week: Derren Brown: Sacrifice
- Quick shoutouts to Diego Urbina and Hayley Hofstetter!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Gusto is simply the best payroll for your small business, automatically calculating, depositing, and filing payroll taxes. <a
173: Feedback Friday | How to Make Life Purposeful for the Terminally Ill
172: Clint Watts | Surviving in a World of Fake News
171: Charlamagne Tha God | Turning the Tables on Fear and Anxiety
170: Feedback Friday | How to Ask Questions Like an Award-Winning Podcaster
169: Nathan Latka | How to Be a Capitalist Without Any Capital
168: Mike Posner | 31 Minutes to the Other Side of Fame
167: Feedback Friday | How to Deal with Jerks on a Plane
166: Kevin Barrows | Think Like an FBI Interrogator
165: Chris Voss | Negotiate as If Your Life Depended on It
164: Feedback Friday | How to Rescue Your Loved One From an MLM Scam
163: Todd Herman | The Alter Ego Effect
162: Cesar Millan | Seeing the World from a Dog Whisperer's Perspective
161: Feedback Friday | How to Support a Friend Suffering from Addiction
160: Deep Dive | Why Does Self-Help Make You Feel Terrible?
159: Cal Newport | Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World
158: Feedback Friday | How to Save Someone from a Self-Help Cult
157: John Ruhlin | Ways to Give Gifts That Make a Big Difference
156: Jaron Lanier | Why You Should Unplug from Social Media for Good
155: Feedback Friday | How to Work with People You Don't Like or Respect
154: Brian Rose | An Honest Look in the Real View Mirror