122: Feedback Friday | How to Be a Sustainable Digital Nomad
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Is partaking of a small amount of marijuana in the evening akin to relaxing with a glass of wine at the end of the day, or are you just lying to yourself in order to justify an unhealthy addiction? Also: is it worth the risk if it's not legal in your area?
- How do you become essential to a fast-growing company that has so much to offer your career among a peer group with a competitive but respectful corporate spirit?
- How do you navigate the chain of command without stepping on toes when you know your boss' boss is more competent than your boss and prefer to work with her when something needs to be done?
- You're naturally shy and don't have much contact with your old friends these days. How do you work up the courage to go out and meet people who have the potential to be your new friends?
- You've graduated from high school and now you're in a gap year before you go to college. You've been offered a management position at your current job, but it would further delay your college plans. Should you take the opportunity for promotion, or stick with your plan to start school next year?
- Are you crazy for wanting to transition away from a well-paying job with great benefits toward a sustainable digital nomad lifestyle -- especially when you and your wife are planning to raise a family?
- Is the idea of going back to college your solution for being unable to cope with the stress of your challenging job, or are you just not adjusting to being the low person on the totem pole?
- Tank's Good News: Watch Olympic Sprinter Run onto Busy Highway so He Can save Tortoise from Traffic
- Quick shoutouts to Nicola and American Dream University!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking...
176: Feedback Friday | How to Cope with the Burden of Being the Ugly Friend
175: Brian Scudamore | How Failure Can Be Your Key to Success
174: A.J. Jacobs | Thanks a Thousand: A Gratitude Journey
173: Feedback Friday | How to Make Life Purposeful for the Terminally Ill
172: Clint Watts | Surviving in a World of Fake News
171: Charlamagne Tha God | Turning the Tables on Fear and Anxiety
170: Feedback Friday | How to Ask Questions Like an Award-Winning Podcaster
169: Nathan Latka | How to Be a Capitalist Without Any Capital
168: Mike Posner | 31 Minutes to the Other Side of Fame
167: Feedback Friday | How to Deal with Jerks on a Plane
166: Kevin Barrows | Think Like an FBI Interrogator
165: Chris Voss | Negotiate as If Your Life Depended on It
164: Feedback Friday | How to Rescue Your Loved One From an MLM Scam
163: Todd Herman | The Alter Ego Effect
162: Cesar Millan | Seeing the World from a Dog Whisperer's Perspective
161: Feedback Friday | How to Support a Friend Suffering from Addiction
160: Deep Dive | Why Does Self-Help Make You Feel Terrible?
159: Cal Newport | Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World
158: Feedback Friday | How to Save Someone from a Self-Help Cult
157: John Ruhlin | Ways to Give Gifts That Make a Big Difference