122: Feedback Friday | How to Be a Sustainable Digital Nomad
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Is partaking of a small amount of marijuana in the evening akin to relaxing with a glass of wine at the end of the day, or are you just lying to yourself in order to justify an unhealthy addiction? Also: is it worth the risk if it's not legal in your area?
- How do you become essential to a fast-growing company that has so much to offer your career among a peer group with a competitive but respectful corporate spirit?
- How do you navigate the chain of command without stepping on toes when you know your boss' boss is more competent than your boss and prefer to work with her when something needs to be done?
- You're naturally shy and don't have much contact with your old friends these days. How do you work up the courage to go out and meet people who have the potential to be your new friends?
- You've graduated from high school and now you're in a gap year before you go to college. You've been offered a management position at your current job, but it would further delay your college plans. Should you take the opportunity for promotion, or stick with your plan to start school next year?
- Are you crazy for wanting to transition away from a well-paying job with great benefits toward a sustainable digital nomad lifestyle -- especially when you and your wife are planning to raise a family?
- Is the idea of going back to college your solution for being unable to cope with the stress of your challenging job, or are you just not adjusting to being the low person on the totem pole?
- Tank's Good News: Watch Olympic Sprinter Run onto Busy Highway so He Can save Tortoise from Traffic
- Quick shoutouts to Nicola and American Dream University!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking...