123: David Buss | Troubleshooting Strategies from the Evolution of Desire
David Buss (@ProfDavidBuss) is considered the world's leading scientific expert on the evolutionary psychology of human mating strategies. He is the author of several books on the subject, most recently The Evolution of Desire: Strategies of Human Mating.
What We Discuss with David Buss:
- How dating apps work and what they're doing to our brains.
- Mate-switching strategies: why affairs happen and the mechanisms at play.
- How we can track our own mate value to keep our relationships strong and secure.
- Why mating strategies tend to be universal even if their cultural variations seem to suggest otherwise.
- Why a vacation with your partner is a good stress-test for seeing what might be in store for your future together.
- And much more...
Whether you're a lady or a gent, you don't need to know what MicroModal fabric is to enjoy the comfort of MeUndies; you just need to wear them — support this show (and yourself) with MeUndies at meundies.com/jordan for 15% off and free shipping!
Rocket Mortgage by Quicken Loans. Apply simply. Understand fully. Mortgage confidently. To get started, go to RocketMortgage.com/JORDAN!
Outerknown was founded by pro surfer Kelly Slater for people who want great clothes produced by workers who are paid a living wage in an environmentally conscious way. Go to outerknown.com today and enter code JORDAN at checkout for 25% off your full price order!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!