128: Feedback Friday | How to Be a Trustee for the Untrustworthy
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- When is a cheater no longer a cheater, and when is an addict no longer an addict?
- If you're going for quality connections over quantity, is meeting four people in two hours at a networking event reasonable?
- How do you set boundaries when a family member on hard times has overstayed their welcome in your home?
- Who'd have thought the parents at your kid's new school are more cliquish than their offspring? What can you do to win them over -- or should you?
- Because you didn't just wait until you were thirsty to dig the well -- you ate a spoonful of salt, too -- how can you recover from job instability when it already seems too late?
- If you're employed in a full time but unfulfilling job purely for the cash, when is it time to take your side hustle more seriously?
- Being the trustee of a family trust is hard enough without someone in your own family negotiating like a jerk for more than their fair share. So what would make the situation easier?
- Recommendation of the Week: The Resurrection of Jake the Snake Roberts
- Quick shoutout to the guys who got a flat tire in the middle of nowhere and listened to the show for three straight hours while waiting for the tow truck and discussed all of the topics!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Sport Clips is like no other place you've ever gotten your hair cut. There are TVs everywhere playing sports and guy-smart stylists who know how to give you the haircut you want in over 1,700 locations! Find out what you've been missing at SportClips.com/checkin!
Molekule's revolutionary nanotechnology destroys pollutants at the molecular level -- unlike your grandfather's gunky old air purifier. For $75 off your first order, visit molekule.com and enter code JHS at checkout!