129: Chris Pfaff | The Drama Behind the Young and Reckless
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course! Chris "Drama" Pfaff (@dramadrama) is a former reality TV personality, host of the Short Story Long Podcast, and founder of streetwear clothing line Young and Reckless.
What We Discuss with Chris Pfaff:
- Why Chris decided to take his skateboard from suburban Akron -- where escaped cows made the evening news -- to Los Angeles, where high-speed car chases barely raise eyebrows.
- What it's taken so far for Chris to make it in today's cutthroat fashion business climate -- especially when he has to work twice as hard to overcome what others expect from his "dumb" reality TV persona.
- How to stay tenacious -- like someone raised in the Midwest -- when you fail over and over again.
- Why sometimes running a business -- even something as fun and exciting as a top-level streetwear brand -- can be more of a curse than a blessing.
- How Chris feels about regretting something he has done versus regretting something he hasn't done.
- And much more...
Sport Clips is like no other place you've ever gotten your hair cut. There are TVs everywhere playing sports and guy-smart stylists who know how to give you the haircut you want in over 1,700 locations! Find out what you've been missing at SportClips.com/checkin!
Learn over 500 subjects (no tests or homework!) at The Great Courses Plus -- including Boosting Your Emotional Intelligence. Listeners to this podcast can check out a free trial at thegreatcoursesplus.com/jordan!
Need custom graphics, logos, or Web design? Access a community of 600,000+ designers by registering at designcrowd.com/jordan and enjoy up to $100 off with The Jordan Harbinger Show bonus offer!
Sign up for Level One of Advanced Human Dynamics -- our free networking and relationship development mini course at jordanharbinger.com/levelone!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!