130: Srini Rao | Why You Should Reclaim Your Own Creativity
Srini Rao (@unmistakableceo) is the host and founder of the Unmistakable Creative podcast and author of An Audience of One: Reclaiming Creativity for Its Own Sake.
What We Discuss with Srini Rao:
- How an ADHD diagnosis in his mid-twenties and the inability to hold down a real job forced Srini to develop his own tools and systems for harnessing creativity and boosting production.
- Why expressing your creativity on a regular basis -- even when it's done without the intention of reaching an audience or being commercially successful -- can be incredibly beneficial to every area of your life.
- Research shows that being creative can actually make you happier, help you recover from trauma, and increase your productivity.
- How you can cultivate your own creativity even if you're the type of person who thinks you don't have any to begin with.
- Why you don't have to be a creative genius or successful artist to take advantage of the creativity-happiness connection.
- And much more...
Privacy.com allows you to generate a new credit card number for every purchase you make online for the sake of worry-free security -- and it doesn't cost you anything! Want to find out why we use this incredible service ourselves? Sign up for free and get a $5 credit at privacy.com/jordan!
Great protection. Fair prices. Easy to use. SimpliSafe is the right way to protect your home at half the size and double the range -- go to SimpliSafe.com/jordan to learn more!
Rocket Mortgage by Quicken Loans. Apply simply. Understand fully. Mortgage confidently. To get started, go to RocketMortgage.com/JORDAN!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!