137: Feedback Friday | How to Cope with Remorseful Flirtation
Friend of the show and Entrepreneur on Fire John Lee Dumas (@johnleedumas) joins us to help a listener begin anew in a new city.
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- If there's such a thing as remorseful flirtation, how should you feel to be on the receiving end of it?
- As old-timers who have already been there and done that, how do we recommend you live your twenties to their fullest?
- The management at your current job barely acknowledges you and it's time to move on. Is it appropriate in this case to give notice by email?
- Will setting boundaries for your narcissistic sibling have any positive effect on your relationship, or should you just cut them off altogether?
- What's the best way to bid a fair-weather friend adieu after they've made it clear that visiting you on your almost-deathbed was a real inconvenience?
- Even though you bounced back from your layoff with a huge pay increase and promotion potential galore, you miss your old team and want to stay on good terms. How do you speed up the healing process to make this possible?
- When you have a lifelong habit of rejecting people before they reject you -- to the point that you've never dated and you don't have any close friends -- what can you do to become more approachable?
- When moving to a foreign city to reboot your personal and professional life, what's the best way to put down roots, make new connections, and get your brand noticed?
- Recommendation of the Week: The American Meme
- Quick shoutout to Corey Anderson!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Sport Clips is like no other place you've ever gotten your hair cut. There are TVs everywhere playing sports and guy-smart stylists who know how to give you the haircut you want in over 1,700 locations! Find out what you've been missing at SportClips.com/checkin!
173: Feedback Friday | How to Make Life Purposeful for the Terminally Ill
172: Clint Watts | Surviving in a World of Fake News
171: Charlamagne Tha God | Turning the Tables on Fear and Anxiety
170: Feedback Friday | How to Ask Questions Like an Award-Winning Podcaster
169: Nathan Latka | How to Be a Capitalist Without Any Capital
168: Mike Posner | 31 Minutes to the Other Side of Fame
167: Feedback Friday | How to Deal with Jerks on a Plane
166: Kevin Barrows | Think Like an FBI Interrogator
165: Chris Voss | Negotiate as If Your Life Depended on It
164: Feedback Friday | How to Rescue Your Loved One From an MLM Scam
163: Todd Herman | The Alter Ego Effect
162: Cesar Millan | Seeing the World from a Dog Whisperer's Perspective
161: Feedback Friday | How to Support a Friend Suffering from Addiction
160: Deep Dive | Why Does Self-Help Make You Feel Terrible?
159: Cal Newport | Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World
158: Feedback Friday | How to Save Someone from a Self-Help Cult
157: John Ruhlin | Ways to Give Gifts That Make a Big Difference
156: Jaron Lanier | Why You Should Unplug from Social Media for Good
155: Feedback Friday | How to Work with People You Don't Like or Respect
154: Brian Rose | An Honest Look in the Real View Mirror