139: Kai-Fu Lee | AI Superpowers and the Future of Humanity
Kai-Fu Lee (@kaifulee) is a venture capitalist, technology executive, and author of AI Superpowers: China, Silicon Valley, and the New World Order.
What We Discuss with Kai-Fu Lee:
- Why the advent of AI is as important as the Industrial Revolution.
- The AI Superpowers that are competing to shape the nature of our future.
- How soon we can expect artificial intelligence (AI) to drastically disrupt the jobs we take for granted today.
- What can humans do to prepare for a future where their livelihoods might be taken over completely by AI?
- Should we fear what we're losing in such a future, or embrace the opportunities we're gaining?
- And much more...
Calm is the number one app for meditation and sleep! Want to explore its many benefits? Enjoy an exclusive discount of 25% off a Calm premium subscription by going to calm.com/jordan!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!