140: Feedback Friday | How to Warm up Cold Cliques
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- When you're the new hire on the job, how can you warm up the ice cold cliques that seem to surround you?
- Is there a secret technique to packing and traveling with wrinkle-free professional clothes?
- Even though you've rebuilt your life since spending two years in prison, you worry that people will find out about your past. How can you own it?
- When is it appropriate to explore medicine for depression versus continuing to make life changes?
- When you've got the opportunity to move your family to experience life in another country, how can you optimize your time to ensure you're living to the fullest while there?
- How can you improve your social skills when you feel like you don't have time to socialize?
- How can you express genuine support for a friend who's experienced an unfortunate setback without it seeming like you pity them?
- Is there an easy way to let past mistakes go and stop blaming yourself for life's big missteps?
- Recommendation of the Week: Death by Magic
- Quick shoutout to Captain Jose Gurganus!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reminds us to let someone else drive if we have a few drinks at that holiday party -- and make sure our friends do the same. Drive sober or get pulled over!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
188: How to Get out of Credit Card Debt | Feedback Friday
187: Hal Elrod | Fulfill Your Goals with The Miracle Equation
186: David Smalley | Why You Should Challenge Your Beliefs
185: How to Get Hired Like a Boss | Feedback Friday
184: Naveen Jain | How Moonshot Thinking Will Save the World
183: Lisa Lampanelli | Changing Careers at the Top of Your Game
182: Feedback Friday | How to Overcome Your Fear of Driving
181: Deep Dive | How to Stop Blaming Other People
180: Zvi Band | Success Is in Your Sphere
179: Feedback Friday | How to Really Help a Hoarder
178: Michelle Tillis Lederman | Why Relationships Are Our Greatest Assets
177: Beau Lotto | Why You See Differently When You Deviate
176: Feedback Friday | How to Cope with the Burden of Being the Ugly Friend
175: Brian Scudamore | How Failure Can Be Your Key to Success
174: A.J. Jacobs | Thanks a Thousand: A Gratitude Journey
173: Feedback Friday | How to Make Life Purposeful for the Terminally Ill
172: Clint Watts | Surviving in a World of Fake News
171: Charlamagne Tha God | Turning the Tables on Fear and Anxiety
170: Feedback Friday | How to Ask Questions Like an Award-Winning Podcaster
169: Nathan Latka | How to Be a Capitalist Without Any Capital