143: Feedback Friday | How to Learn a New Language and Make It Stick
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Our safety tips for a solo woman traveler.
- Suggestions for understanding, coping with, and supporting a significant other suffering from anxiety.
- Advice for someone with no finance background or college degree to learn how stocks and investments work.
- Networking without the happy hour.
- Why you should get started with the ideas you have for content creation (whether it's podcasting, videos, blogging, or something else) sooner rather than later.
- Showing support for a loved one who makes poor decisions without enabling their situation.
- How to learn a new language and make it stick.
- Recommendation of the Week: American Circumcision
- Quick shoutouts to: Wahn and American Dream University!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Learn over 500 subjects (no tests or homework!) at The Great Courses Plus -- including Boosting Your Emotional Intelligence. Listeners to this podcast can check out a free trial at thegreatcoursesplus.com/jordan!
The Adam Carolla Show is the number one daily downloaded podcast in the World! Get it on as Adam shares his thoughts on current events, relationships, airport security, specialty pizzas, politics, and anything else he can complain about -- five days a week on PodcastOne here!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
188: How to Get out of Credit Card Debt | Feedback Friday
187: Hal Elrod | Fulfill Your Goals with The Miracle Equation
186: David Smalley | Why You Should Challenge Your Beliefs
185: How to Get Hired Like a Boss | Feedback Friday
184: Naveen Jain | How Moonshot Thinking Will Save the World
183: Lisa Lampanelli | Changing Careers at the Top of Your Game
182: Feedback Friday | How to Overcome Your Fear of Driving
181: Deep Dive | How to Stop Blaming Other People
180: Zvi Band | Success Is in Your Sphere
179: Feedback Friday | How to Really Help a Hoarder
178: Michelle Tillis Lederman | Why Relationships Are Our Greatest Assets
177: Beau Lotto | Why You See Differently When You Deviate
176: Feedback Friday | How to Cope with the Burden of Being the Ugly Friend
175: Brian Scudamore | How Failure Can Be Your Key to Success
174: A.J. Jacobs | Thanks a Thousand: A Gratitude Journey
173: Feedback Friday | How to Make Life Purposeful for the Terminally Ill
172: Clint Watts | Surviving in a World of Fake News
171: Charlamagne Tha God | Turning the Tables on Fear and Anxiety
170: Feedback Friday | How to Ask Questions Like an Award-Winning Podcaster
169: Nathan Latka | How to Be a Capitalist Without Any Capital