145: Philip McKernan | Why Your Truth Matters and How to Speak It
Philip McKernan (@PhilipMcKernan) is a speaker, filmmaker, and author of One Last Talk: Why Your Truth Matters and How to Speak It and Rich On Paper Poor On Life: 3 Paths To More Meaning (And Money).
What We Discuss with Philip McKernan:
- Do you rarely follow the life advice you'd give -- without hesitation -- to others?
- Why doing what you're good at isn't always a match for what makes you feel good.
- How honest vulnerability (not dinner party oversharing) helps you gain insight into what makes you tick and gives your life meaning.
- Why people travel thousands of miles and pay thousands of dollars for clarity about their own situation they don't actually want.
- The deep lessons you can learn about yourself in 15 minutes from Philip's One Last Letter exercise.
- And much more...
The folks at BiOptimizers understand why you're skeptical about probiotics as a way to increase your digestive and gut health. But without sharing TMI, we can confirm its patented P3-OM superstrain actually does what it's supposed to do! Curious? Go to p3om.com/jordan for 20 percent off your first order and a full money-back guarantee!
Get two months of Skillshare -- unlimited access to over 18,000 classes in design, business, technology, photography, entrepreneurship, film, writing, and more -- for free at skillshare.com/harbinger!
Blinkist gives you access to 2,500+ bestselling nonfiction books, transformed into potent little packs you can listen to or read in just 15 minutes. Try Blinkist Premium free for seven days at blinkist.com/jordan!
Need custom graphics, logos, or Web design? Access a community of 600,000+ designers by registering at designcrowd.com/jordan and enjoy up to $100 off with The Jordan Harbinger Show bonus offer!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!