146: Feedback Friday | How to Make Introductions Without Getting Burned
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Advice for someone trying to transition into a new industry after a long time in their current, unrelated one.
- Your significant other always wants to shut the party down when all you want to do is go home where it's cozy and quiet. But is there a not-so-nefarious reason you haven't considered?
- You're paying down a massive college debt you incurred by preparing for a career you don't really like. How can you transit to another field that better suits you without going broke?
- Even though you're young and in an ideal relationship that already seems headed toward marriage, should an unexpected pregnancy hasten the occasion?
- When the coping mechanisms you use to help alleviate the burnout of your well-paying, long-term job are not keeping pace with the added stressors of that job, how do you test the waters of alternatives before it's too late?
- What's the real reason you can't seem to land a promotion at the company where you've worked forever?
- How do you best ensure an introduction between two mutually beneficial connections in your network doesn't get botched once it's out of your hands and in theirs?
- Recommendation of the Week: Murder Mountain
- A quick shoutout to The Daily Show's own Trevor Noah!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Great protection. Fair prices. Easy to use. SimpliSafe is the right way to protect your home at half the size and double the range -- go to SimpliSafe.com/jordan to learn more!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
If you're only going to take one gluten and dairy-free, keto, paleo, and vegan-friendly supplement to boost energy, balance nutrition, and aid digestion, then Athletic...
188: How to Get out of Credit Card Debt | Feedback Friday
187: Hal Elrod | Fulfill Your Goals with The Miracle Equation
186: David Smalley | Why You Should Challenge Your Beliefs
185: How to Get Hired Like a Boss | Feedback Friday
184: Naveen Jain | How Moonshot Thinking Will Save the World
183: Lisa Lampanelli | Changing Careers at the Top of Your Game
182: Feedback Friday | How to Overcome Your Fear of Driving
181: Deep Dive | How to Stop Blaming Other People
180: Zvi Band | Success Is in Your Sphere
179: Feedback Friday | How to Really Help a Hoarder
178: Michelle Tillis Lederman | Why Relationships Are Our Greatest Assets
177: Beau Lotto | Why You See Differently When You Deviate
176: Feedback Friday | How to Cope with the Burden of Being the Ugly Friend
175: Brian Scudamore | How Failure Can Be Your Key to Success
174: A.J. Jacobs | Thanks a Thousand: A Gratitude Journey
173: Feedback Friday | How to Make Life Purposeful for the Terminally Ill
172: Clint Watts | Surviving in a World of Fake News
171: Charlamagne Tha God | Turning the Tables on Fear and Anxiety
170: Feedback Friday | How to Ask Questions Like an Award-Winning Podcaster
169: Nathan Latka | How to Be a Capitalist Without Any Capital