151: Dave Asprey | Biohacking the Way to a Bulletproof Life
Dave Asprey (@bulletproofexec) is a self-described biohacker, CEO and founder of Bulletproof 360, Inc., host of the Bulletproof Radio podcast, and author of Game Changers, Head Strong, and The Bulletproof Diet.
What We Discuss with Dave Asprey:
- How Bulletproof founder Dave Asprey biohacked himself from a 300-pound heart attack waiting to happen to 9.6 percent body fat.
- How a prenatal condition, bullying, a thyroid condition, and toxic mold collaborated to bring Dave's health to a point so low even his doctor couldn't help him.
- What is your immune system's "memory" forgetting, and what role does mitochondria play in how you feel?
- What does Dave believe are the top two causes of autoimmunity, and what can we do to guard ourselves when our body can't even identify the enemy?
- Why does Dave put butter in his coffee instead of milk or cream like normal people, and what's the difference between real Bulletproof coffee and what the small-town cafe on the other side of the world is trying to peddle as "Bulletproof" coffee?
- And much more...
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint are giant solutions that give you the power to prosper! Learn how to optimize your finances before tax time at intuit.com!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!