151: Dave Asprey | Biohacking the Way to a Bulletproof Life
Dave Asprey (@bulletproofexec) is a self-described biohacker, CEO and founder of Bulletproof 360, Inc., host of the Bulletproof Radio podcast, and author of Game Changers, Head Strong, and The Bulletproof Diet.
What We Discuss with Dave Asprey:
- How Bulletproof founder Dave Asprey biohacked himself from a 300-pound heart attack waiting to happen to 9.6 percent body fat.
- How a prenatal condition, bullying, a thyroid condition, and toxic mold collaborated to bring Dave's health to a point so low even his doctor couldn't help him.
- What is your immune system's "memory" forgetting, and what role does mitochondria play in how you feel?
- What does Dave believe are the top two causes of autoimmunity, and what can we do to guard ourselves when our body can't even identify the enemy?
- Why does Dave put butter in his coffee instead of milk or cream like normal people, and what's the difference between real Bulletproof coffee and what the small-town cafe on the other side of the world is trying to peddle as "Bulletproof" coffee?
- And much more...
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint are giant solutions that give you the power to prosper! Learn how to optimize your finances before tax time at intuit.com!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
173: Feedback Friday | How to Make Life Purposeful for the Terminally Ill
172: Clint Watts | Surviving in a World of Fake News
171: Charlamagne Tha God | Turning the Tables on Fear and Anxiety
170: Feedback Friday | How to Ask Questions Like an Award-Winning Podcaster
169: Nathan Latka | How to Be a Capitalist Without Any Capital
168: Mike Posner | 31 Minutes to the Other Side of Fame
167: Feedback Friday | How to Deal with Jerks on a Plane
166: Kevin Barrows | Think Like an FBI Interrogator
165: Chris Voss | Negotiate as If Your Life Depended on It
164: Feedback Friday | How to Rescue Your Loved One From an MLM Scam
163: Todd Herman | The Alter Ego Effect
162: Cesar Millan | Seeing the World from a Dog Whisperer's Perspective
161: Feedback Friday | How to Support a Friend Suffering from Addiction
160: Deep Dive | Why Does Self-Help Make You Feel Terrible?
159: Cal Newport | Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World
158: Feedback Friday | How to Save Someone from a Self-Help Cult
157: John Ruhlin | Ways to Give Gifts That Make a Big Difference
156: Jaron Lanier | Why You Should Unplug from Social Media for Good
155: Feedback Friday | How to Work with People You Don't Like or Respect
154: Brian Rose | An Honest Look in the Real View Mirror