183: Lisa Lampanelli | Changing Careers at the Top of Your Game
Lisa Lampanelli (@LisaLampanelli) recently lost 100 pounds, retired from a Grammy-nominated career in comedy that spanned three decades, and is now a life coach who runs transformational food and body-image workshops and performs issue-oriented storytelling shows.
What We Discuss with Lisa Lampanelli:
- How Lisa made her last career pivot -- from rock journalist to comedian.
- How Lisa engineered her image as comedy's "Loveable Queen of Mean."
- The psychology of a celebrity roast and the toll it takes in the name of good fun.
- How Lisa lost over 100 pounds and what she learned along the journey.
- Why Lisa formally retired from comedy recently to focus on helping others.
- And much more...
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Need custom graphics, logos, or Web design? Access a community of 600,000+ designers by registering at designcrowd.com/jordan and enjoy up to $100 off with The Jordan Harbinger Show bonus offer!
TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint are giant solutions that give you the power to prosper! Learn how to optimize your finances before tax time at intuit.com!
Hunt a Killer is a puzzle-style game that poses this tantalizing question: what if a serial killer delivered a package to your doorstep each month? Go to huntakiller.com/jordan for 20 percent off your first box and find out!
If you want to listen to a podcast that will help you avoid financial common pitfalls every entrepreneur faces, check out How To Always Profit First with Mike Michalowicz, Self-Made Man here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!