184: Naveen Jain | How Moonshot Thinking Will Save the World
Naveen Jain (@naveen_jain_ceo) is an entrepreneur driven to solve global grand challenges through innovation. He is the founder of Moon Express, Viome, Bluedot, TalentWise, Intelius, and InfoSpace, and the co-author of Moonshots: Creating a World of Abundance.
What We Discuss with Naveen Jain:
- How Naveen and his siblings all became wildly successful professionals in spite of growing up financially and educationally underprivileged.
- How to know when a billionaire really becomes successful.
- Why it's the thought processes -- not the habits -- of highly successful people you should be emulating if you want to succeed.
- Why Naveen believes sustainability is not sustainable, and why we have to create more of what we need rather than consume less of what we have.
- What moonshots are, and how they make seemingly impossible goals achievable.
- And much more...
Full show notes and worksheet here: https://jordanharbinger.com/184
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
MedMen is proud to be leading the way as the cannabis industry transitions from its legacy era of homegrown enterprises to an institutional phase of professional standards and practices. Experience the new normal and check out Spike Jonze's short film at MedMen.com!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
The jet-setting lifestyle of an entrepreneur requires a little work on the road. But what if the jet you're setting on doesn't have Wi-Fi? Before you take your next flight, tune in to The $100 MBA Episode 1231: 5 Tips To Getting Work Done On a Plane here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!