187: Hal Elrod | Fulfill Your Goals with The Miracle Equation
Hal Elrod (@HalElrod) has overcome two near-death experiences, is the bestselling author of The Miracle Morning, and his latest book, The Miracle Equation: The Two Decisions That Move Your Biggest Goals from Possible, to Probable, to Inevitable, is out now.
What We Discuss with Hal Elrod:
- How the concepts of unwavering faith and extraordinary effort combine to form The Miracle Equation.
- Why this equation is a quantifiable, non-woo way of achieving the incredible in spite of borrowing words like "miracle" and "faith."
- How to move from the emotional pain of resistance to the emotional invincibility of acceptance.
- Why pursuing one mission dauntlessly is worth more than setting a hundred fuzzy goals.
- How you can turn off your stress response and what you can do to grow from fleeting happiness to lasting inner peace.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/187
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Eight Sleep is the first bed engineered with dynamic cooling and heating that keeps you at the perfect temperature all night long. Get $100 off your purchase when you go to EightSleep.com/jordan!
Need custom graphics, logos, or Web design? Access a community of 600,000+ designers by registering at designcrowd.com/jordan and enjoy up to $100 off with The Jordan Harbinger Show bonus offer!
The folks at BiOptimizers understand why you're skeptical about probiotics as a way to increase your digestive and gut health. But without sharing TMI, we can confirm its patented P3-OM superstrain actually does what it's supposed to do! Curious? Go to p3om.com/jordan for 20 percent off your first order and a full money-back guarantee!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!