188: Recovering After A Breakup
A bad breakup can feel like your world is ending. Insecurity, fear and sadness are just a few of the many emotions we might feel. Listen to today's show to learn how to learn, recover, move on and find new love after a breakup.
- Learn the importance of stabilizing your life and seeking support after a breakup
- Why breakups can bring so much insecurity and sadness and how to deal with these emotions
- Reflecting on your past relationship and moving forward
- How to not get 'stuck' on an ex
- Regaining your confidence and finding new love
- And much more!
About Our Guest: Dalila Jusic-LaBerge is a licensed marriage and family therapist offering online courses, coaching and counseling to help people confidently embrace love from the right partner.
Full show notes and episode links at: http://idopodcast.com/188
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Spark My Relationship Course: Get access to our special offer for I Do Podcast listeners only by visiting: SparkMyRelationship.com/Unlock
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! - Chase & Sarah