224: This Type of Business Could Be Your Answer
PLEASE READ: After publishing this episode it was brought to our attention that there is a great deal of controversy and damaging claims surrounding the company featured in this interview, LuLaRoe. LuLaRoe is currently under investigation and facing multiple lawsuits.
Our intent on this show was to shed light on a different type of business model and how to successfully approach marketing in this space. While we support the actionable tips shared by our guest and believe they can be valuable for our audience, we do not support LuLaRoe.
We hope our listener's takeaways are not focused on the company featured but focused on:
- Knowing your “why” behind anything that you do and letting it shine in all you share.
- How to stand out among the others selling your same product or within your industry.
- Researching different opportunities that can help you spend more time with your family and loved ones.
- Approaching relationships not with the sale in mind but in truly being able to connect with other human beings on a heart level.
- Using your business as a means to serve others needs and not a place to constantly sell.
- Preserving relationships by being sincere with every interaction.
- The importance of creating a personal experience for your customers versus creating mass appeal.
As always, we recommend researching business opportunities before entering them. We are privileged to serve the Goal Digger audience each week with inspiring stories and know the platform we have built comes with enormous responsibility. We heard your concerns, we're sorry, and we're grateful to have your continued support of the show.
GOAL DIGGER FB COMMUNITY: https://www.facebook.com/groups/goaldiggerpodcast/
GOAL DIGGER INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/goaldiggerpodcast/
GOAL DIGGER SHOWNOTES: https://jennakutcherblog.com/amelia/