Building An 8000 Member Online Training Platform: Cole Joseph, From Wedding Photographer To Successful Entrepreneur
Cole Joseph is the founder of Coles Classroom - a hugely successful 8000 member, subscription-based online training resource for photographers.
In today’s episode, Roland sits down with Cole and unlocks what we can learn from his experience, his business prowess and the markers in his success story. They also talk mountain biking and how Cole is moving his company forward...
- The mindset that gave him the competitive edge
- The biggest mistake he sees entrepreneurs make
- The steps he took to scale his business along the way
- The best sources he’s found for vetting new recruits
- Tips for building a great team
Follow @BizLunchPodcast on Twitter & Instagram
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch with Roland Frasier? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us a review!
Enter Here to Win Some Beats Studio 3 Headphones & Listen #LikeABoss