Ep. 208 - A Hilarious Conversation on Hollywood, Dad-Life, and Marriage with Jerry O’Connell
#Almost30nation!! Give it up for Jerry O’Connell! Jerry is a mega talented actor, hilarious and humble human, and a stellar dad and husband. He made his acting debut in the iconic film Stand By Me and has been working consistently ever since. What we love about Jerry is the levity and passion he brings to every opportunity. He is eager to learn, whether in front of the camera acting, or behind it directing. He is generous with his time and quick to help those in and out of the business. His mark on Hollywood is constantly evolving and we’re pretty sure he is getting younger every year. TELL US YOUR SECRETS, JERRY O. In our conversation today, we talk about working in the entertainment industry, relationships and marriage, and what it was like starring in an iconic movie at such a young age.
We also talk about…
- Guest starring on Workaholics
- Pregnancy and having children
- Drinking in relationships
- Jerry dissects a recent dating experience that Lindsey had...uh oh!
- Fyre festival
- Eyebrow stories
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- Instagram: @mrjerryoc
- Kopari | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% your first order at koparibeauty.com
- BarkBox | Get 1 FREE MONTH when you subscribe to a 6 or 12 month plan barkbox.com/almost30
- Simple Contacts | Use code ALMOST30 to save $20 at simplecontacts.com/almost30
- HUM Nutrition | Use code ALMOST30NATION for 15% off at humnutrition.com
The Almost 30 Podcast is edited by Podcast Masters