Ep. 216 - Sh*t The Moon Said: Gerard Powell on How Ayahuasca Saved His Life
Today we are sitting down with Gerard Powell, the owner of Rythmia Life Advancement Center, a healing center in Costa Rica. In March we were able to spend time at Rythmia and had a plant medicine experience ourselves, and are so grateful for Gerard’s team helping us feel safe and supported. In this episode, Gerard shares his journey before welcoming in plant medicine, and how he now lives his life after experiencing the healing properties of ayahuasca. Gerard also talks about creating his healing center, and how he’s been able to help facilitate so many beginnings of others’ healing journeys as well.
We also talk about:
- The struggles Gerard faced early on in his life
- How he feels about his past self
- The surgeries that occur within a plant medicine ceremony
- Being true and authentic to yourself
- How to know when you’re ready to experience plant medicine
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- May 7th: London with Peta Kelly
- May 9th: London with Jenna Zoe
- May 30th: Denver with Natalie Miles
- June 20th: Los Angeles with Bree Melanson
- Baked by Melissa | www.bakedbymelissa.com use code ALMOST30 for 15% OFF. Baked by Melissa’s exclusive Mother’s Day flavors include: Classic S’mores, Electric Tie-Dye, Strawberry Milkshake (made with real strawberries!), Sugar Cookie, Vanilla & Sprinkles, and Chocolate Blackout Cake
- Poo~Pourri | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off at poopourri.com
- FitVine Wine | For Almost30 listeners, FitVine is offering 10% off your first order a www.FitVineWine.com. From now until August 4th, use code ALMOST30 at checkout to redeem your discount. Plus when you order a case, shipping is included!
- Honeybook | Use code ALMOST30 for 50% off the first year of Honeybook at honeybook.com
- Uqora | Use code ALMOST30 for 30% off at uqora.com
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media