Ep. 223 - Lizzy Jeff: The Queen of Cannabis on Stepping Into Your Greatness + Connecting to Your Body
Lizzy Jeff, medicine woman and leader of an emerging renaissance, joins us on today’s episode. She is dedicated to elevating consciousness through plant medicine, art and radical self love. Lizzy is an advocate for ascension on SO many levels, with the belief that cannabis & self love is the gateway to the universal healing we need on this planet. In her curated pop-up events, Zen + Kush, Lizzy incorporates marijuana into high frequency creative expression.
We love that Lizzy is constantly pushing boundaries and challenging those around her to fully embrace their most authentic selves. In our conversation today, Lizzy shares her journey with us and what it means to be truly high vibe. Lizzy serves as a beautiful reminder that we can have open, grounded, and elevated conversations wherever we go, and this conversation showcases that :)
We also talk about:
- Being a CBD being
- Honoring our womb
- Lizzy’s self-love awakening
- The shifting that’s happening across the world
- Why being creative is so important to Lizzy
- Moving forward consciously
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- May 30th: Denver with Natalie Miles
- June 20th: Los Angeles with Bree Melanson
- July 27th: San Francisco with Lacy Phillips
- Almost 30 Retreat
- Lola | Use code ALMOST30 for 25% off your 1st order at mylola.com
- Chosen Foods | Use code ALMOST30 for 50% off at chosenfoods.com/almost30
- Cured Nutrition | ALMOST30 for $10 off $50 or more at curednutrition.com
- Third Love | Head to thirdlove.com/almost30 for 15% off!
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media