Ep. 226 - Your Inner Parent, The Truth of Your Soul + The Healing Power of Tarot with Lindsay Mack
Today on the podcast we welcome Lindsay Mack, the creator of Soul Tarot, and host of the popular Tarot for the Wild Soul podcast. Soul Tarot is a reinterpretation and intentional utilization of the Tarot as a healing tool, assisting us in differentiating the noise of our brain from the truth of our soul. Soul Tarot is a fusion of Lindsay’s 23 years of experience reading and studying Tarot, her work with her mentor, Michelle Sinnette, her own healing journey through complex PTSD/chronic illness, and channeled wisdom from her Guides.
Through her regularly sold out workshops, retreats and online Tarot courses, Lindsay has had the profound honor of teaching Soul Tarot to thousands of people from all around the world. In our conversation with Lindsey, the three of us talk about the origins of Tarot, how Lindsay uses it in her day to day, and using Tarot for yourself as a tool in your own journey. Lindsay also shares her path of healing through PTSD and chronic illness, and how her spiritual side has helped her through these hardships.
We also talk about:
- Feeling like she finally found her calling
- How she found help in her darkest moments
- Reparenting ourselves
- Working on herself solo, and with her partner
- Identifying as a queer woman
- Staying committed to being yourself
- Tarot spreads and questions that Lindsay loves to use
- Guidance for 2019
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- Learn more: lindsaymack.com
- Instagram: @wildsoulhealing ; @tarotforthewildsoul
- Listen: Tarot For The Wild Soul Podcast
- June 20th: Los Angeles with Bree Melanson
- July 27th: San Francisco with Lacy Phillips
- Almost 30 Retreat
- Birch Benders |
- Blender Bombs | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off first order and free shipping for orders over $60
- Daily Harvest | Use code ALMOST30 for 3 FREE Cups in your first box at www.daily-harvest.com
- Further Food | Use code ALMOST30 for 30% off your purchase at shop.furtherfood.com/discount/ALMOST30
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media