Eps. 159 - Crack Chicken
At one point do you keep trying something and give up on it? That’s the question that ET poses on today’s podcast. We all have areas in our life where we want to give up on something, or we have already given up. Relationships, business ventures, maybe even certain career choices. The guys carefully dissect how you should assess whether or not you should give up on anything that you’re seeking out. While listening to today’s podcast be sure to keep your current situation in perspective before you make a final decision to give up or keep going.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [05:48] - Don’t switch what works
- [15:40] - Mr. Quinney update
- [20:00] - Family Matters
- [30:00] - When do you stop trying?
- [44:33] - Reprogram your thinking
- [53:00] - Why they didn’t quit
- [1:08:45] - Ask ET
- [1:23:00] - Nugget of the day
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
The Secrets to Success:
- The Passport Personality Assessment www.etinspires.com/assessment
- Plan 2 Prosper Journal
- Don’t switch up what works.
- Pay attention to your indicators to decide whether or not you should move forward.
- The process is what’s deep not the goal.
- We look back at things with reverence but we look to the future with fear.
- Phenomenal Life Jamaica February 25 - March 3, 2019