Eps. 164 - Pillow Power
Keeping up with the joneses. A term we’ve all heard before and the topic of the podcast today. Have you ever wanted something because someone else has it? Or have you ever thought that because you were making a certain amount of money you were obligated to go and buy the latest designers? The guys dive deep into what the real motivating factor is behind making certain purchases or wanting certain things. Be prepared to assess your own intentions behind all the things you want to obtain.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [16:00] - Avery runs the show
- [23:15] - Money Relationship
- [37:35] - Keeping Up
- [54:00] - Wealth-vs-Money
- [1:13:00] - Be Yourself
- [1:21:23] - Ask ET
- [1:37:12] - Nugget of The Day
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Hello Fresh is giving our listeners $60 off your first three deliveries just visit www.hellofresh.com/success60 and enter the promo code “SUCCESS60”
The Secrets to Success:
- The Passport Personality Assessment www.etinspires.com/assessment
- Money is not wealth, you’re short sided if you think it is.
- Wealth means you’re balling in every category.
- You’re broke because you’re trying to do something someone else does the exact way they do it.
- Comparison is the thief of joy.
- Phenomenal Life Jamaica February 25 - March 3, 2019
- 1% Chicago April 26, 2019
- 1% Dallas April 19, 2019