Raising Capital, Building Your Board and Why Your Why Is Everything, with Steven Cox
The Two Hats You Need To Wear To Succeed
Roland Frasier sits and talks with the Founder of TakeLessons.com Steven Cox, as he shares his fascinating (and sometimes perilous) entrepreneurial journey. Steven talks Two-Sided business and knows a thing or two about raising funds!
• What drove Steven Cox to buy 8 houses by the time he was 19.
• A sober warning to remember right after you have your first significant success.
• The unique challenge of the Two-Sided business.
• How to stay motivated and excited when things aren’t going so great.
• How to put together a board and choose advisors.
• The Ideal candidate for a Technical Co-Founder.
• How to identify the right Investors to go after for your company.
• What your first job as CEO must be…
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch with Roland Frasier? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Visit us at https://businesslunchpodcast.com