Running On Empty
On today's show... the podcast truly cannot be stopped as Cory and John are recording from their cars because we don't miss! John attended a music festival last night and hey discuss a variety of topics including not making excuses for yourself, how to man up (or woman up) and get your job done, no matter how bad the hangover is. They also dive deep into dealing with childhood trauma answer some personal questions. This is a unique show that you can't miss!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE, SHARE the podcast with a friend and leave a 5 STAR RATING with a POSITIVE COMMENT!
This episode is brought to you by Square Appointments:
- Square Appointments is free for individuals and super reasonable for teams.
- It’s also an app all by itself, that includes payments, so if your whole business is appointments based, it really has all you need.
- Online booking—so you don’t have to field calls constantly while you’re trying to work.
- Best-in-class payments—safe, simple payments.
- Customer management—keep customers’ cards on file so they never have to pull out a card again. View customer’s history, personal details and notes, and purchase history so you’re ready for each appointment.
- Cloud-based calendar—synced with your personal calendar, so your availability is always accurate.
- People can book 24/7.
- Businesses that use Square Appointments see an average 34% year-over-year increase in reservations.
Check out Square Appointments at square.com/biceps
This podcast is brought to you by LinkedIn! You already know LinkedIn as the world’s largest professional network but it is also the BEST place to find great talent or that dream job you’ve been waiting for! LinkedIn is the number one place for professionals to find the best jobs and for employers to find the best talent. 70% of the US work force is already using LinkedIn. It is the place for find the best possible talent and they want to offer you the chance to find that job or person for a fraction of the cost. Go to LinkedIn.com/biceps to receive a $50 credit toward your first job post! If you are not using LinkedIn for your hiring needs, you are missing out!