Success Begins When Your Unique Talent Solves Somebody’s Problem, with Tucker Max
From Comical Origin Story to Serious Success.
‘When people are trying to buy something that you’re not selling, maybe that’s a clue, maybe that’s a business!’.
Tucker Max shares his comical origin story, including how he hacked law school and got fired (twice). But Roland and Tucker get to the turning point in his story when Tucker found himself as a writer, came upon a problem he could solve for people, and launched his company ScribeMedia.com.
They discuss his success, the effect on him, and his total life change.
- The script that held him back before he had a ‘punch in the gut’ revelation, that made way for his now hugely successful company.
- The clue that led to Tucker’s brilliant business idea.
- The moment Tucker fired himself and brought in the right man for the job.
- What he did in order to meet the kind of woman he wanted to marry.
- How he tries NOT to think too far into the future, but instead focuses on helping real people - in his case, the readers of the books that Scribe Media create.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch with Roland Frasier? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Enter Here to Win a Pair of Beats Studio3 Headphones