TMHS 328: The Intersection Of Health, Fitness, And Faith - With Guest Isabel Price
If weight loss and the process of reaching optimal health can be reduced to a simple science, why are so many people sick, unhealthy, and overweight? Don’t get me wrong, principles like hormone function and metabolism are very real, and building blocks like movement and diet do matter.
But here’s the thing: in most cases, people who find themselves unhealthy or overweight did not get that way from a place of positivity or happiness. It is times of extreme stress, grief, or general apathy that lead to many health problems and weight issues. There are plenty of intelligent and capable people in the US (and worldwide) who simply cannot reach their weight loss goals, especially on a long-term basis. Our rampant obesity epidemic is proof that there is a deeper issue at play.
Today’s guest, Isabel Price, has made it her mission to help people reach their health goals, uncover their best selves, and stop struggling with diets. Her spiritual approach emphasizes the importance of community and connecting with your innate worth. I hope you will listen to this episode with an open mind and take the principles to heart, no matter where you are on your journey.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why changing your mindsetcan change your physical appearance.
- How her mother’s health issues inspired Isabel’s career.
- Why fear-based marketing is ineffective long-term.
- What it means to treat your body like a sculpture.
- Why Isabel doesn’t necessarily encourage her clients to lose weight.
- The difference between having to take care of your body and gettingto take care of it.
- Why your worth and your weight are not connected.
- The two gifts we’re born with, and how they’re intertwined.
- How all of your experiences culminated have prepared you for your future.
- The two statements you have to believe in order to create change.
- How Isabel’s mindset shifted after losing her mom.
- The questionyou need to ask yourself to set realistic goals.
- The details of Isabel’s health routine.
- How to add more activity into your daily schedule.
- The importance of community and creating real connections.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Foursigmatic.com/model ⇐ Get 15% off your daily health elixirs and coffee!
- Thrivemarket.com/modelhealth⇐ 25% off your entire 1st order + free shipping!
- Healing Through Humor with JP Sears – Episode 315
- How to Beat Anxiety with Craig Ballantyne – Episode 322
- Connect with Isabel Website / Instagram
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
TMHS 341: 10 Daily Habits That Will Make You Smarter & More Successful
TMHS 339: 4 Hidden Things That Could Be Destroying Your Sleep Quality
TMHS 337: The 5 Biggest Smoothie Mistakes
TMHS 335: How Sex Helps You Live A Longer, Healthier Life
TMHS 334: Keto Myths And How To Go Complete Keto - With Guest Drew Manning
TMHS 331: The Muscle-Brain Connection
TMHS 327: 5 Things To Quit Doing In 2019
TMHS 326: Secrets To A Healthy Family - With Guest Braden Stevenson
TMHS 325: Take Control of Your Financial Health - With Guest Jemal King
TMHS 322: How to Beat Anxiety & Become Unstoppable - With Guest Craig Ballantyne