197: How to Stop Fearing Entrepreneurial Risks | Feedback Friday
Many people don't pursue their true creative, entrepreneurial, career interests because it feels too risky. Vadim and Sergei Revzin from The Mentors Podcast join us to talk about how you can intelligently evaluate that risk and confidently make progress on your plans armed with the best information available.
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason DeFillippo (@jpdef) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/197.
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Have you told someone lately how much they mean to you? Don't wait too long to regret it -- tell them today.
- You're clinging to a marriage that seems, by all indications, on its way out. How do you overcome the feelings of isolation and loneliness?
- A recent windfall gives you the chance to take a sabbatical from work and get your health back on track. But how hard will it be to return to the workforce?
- Vadim and Sergei Revzin from The Mentors Podcast join us to talk about why many people don't take the risk to pursue their creative entrepreneurial interests -- and how you can get better at evaluating that risk.
- Your immediate boss attempts to stunt your rise in the company behind closed doors, but gives you rave reviews to your face. What's your best move here?
- Networking can be difficult for people with Asperger's Syndrome. How do you dig the well you need when you're not thirsty but you know you need water?
- You don't like sharing on social media, but you suspect there's no way around it if you want to successfully market the book you're publishing. Do you have options?
- What's the best way to turn down a job you've already accepted without tactlessly burning a bridge in the process?
- Learn how Jordan organizes his network by using Contactually.
- Recommendations of the Week: Chernobyl on HBO and Animals Rule Chernobyl Three Decades After Nuclear Disaster by John Wendle, National Geographic
- Quick shoutout to Christine from the nail spa!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!