#315: How to Read Human Nature to Succeed in Life with Bestselling Author Robert Greene
Interested in learning techniques that will virtually guarantee you success, regardless of your field of interest? Of course you are!
On that front, today’s show will not disappoint! Brandon and David interview bestselling author Robert Greene, whose latest book is titled The Laws of Human Nature.
Robert discusses brilliant concepts regarding earning the trust of others, determining who you can trust in an interaction, and developing the super power of reading other people’s non-verbal cues. He also shares valuable insight that will help you positively impact the emotions of others around you, put yourself in a peak state of performance, and activate the power of your own emotional connection to things you are passionate about.
And do not miss Robert’s advice on making sure others cannot manipulate or deceive you, or what he’s learned studying Leonardo da Vinci and others who have mastered their crafts! If you want to become the investor who gets deals first, gets the best prices on rehabs, and is less likely to be fooled in a transaction, download this episode right now!
In This Episode We Cover:
- Robert's mentor-mentee relationship with Ryan Holiday
- What a mentor is looking for a mentee
- What are the laws of human nature
- Understanding human nature and why it's the most important skill
- Seeing through people beyond the surface
- Validating the good in people
- Flattery vs. recognizing somebody's strength
- The different biases and how we're governed by emotions
- Conviction bias
- Appearance bias
- Group bias
- Techniques to resist these biases
- How to present yourself
- Mastery and being emotionally connected to what you do
- And SO much more!