#316: How to Become a Millionaire Through Real Estate by 26 with Graham Stephan
Interested in becoming a millionaire through real estate investing? Of course you are!
Today’s guest did just that—by age 26!
Brandon and David sit down with top-producing real estate agent and investor Graham Stephan as he spills the strategy he used to build massive wealth at such a young age. You won’t want to miss his “fortune formula," including how he adds value to the deals he buys, how he saved money to invest without missing out on life’s experiences, and how he found work he loved to do so he could work hard while still feeling like he was on vacation.
Graham’s passion for real estate carried him to big success through investing, and he shares great advice for using YouTube to grow your brand. He also discusses how skipping college helped make him a millionaire and how he used his grandma to fund his first deal!
Graham touches on why he feels the future of RE is in development, ways to “make, not just find,” deals in today’s market, what to watch out for with Airbnb, and how he bought a house before he even owned a credit card.
DON’T miss this powerful show from someone who made the most of his 20s to set himself up for future success. Download it today!
To learn more and get started with a free account, go to Stessa.com/bp
In This Episode We Cover:
- Closing over 3 million dollars as a first deal that made him quit college
- The plan he took
- What he could've done better
- What it's like buying rental properties at a young age
- Hack on Managing properties
- The Subway Sandwich Story
- How Graham became a millionaire in real estate by 26
- Why going to college would have set him back a decade
- The Millionaire Formula
- His current investments and future plans
- Tips on landlording
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Webinar
- BiggerPockets Meet
- BiggerPockets Career Opportunities
- Mission Meats
- BiggerPockets Youtube Channel
- How I became a Millionaire in Real Estate by 26 (video)
- BiggerPockets Podcast 315: How to Read Human Nature to Succeed in Life with Bestselling Author Robert Greene
- David Greene's Youtube Channel