#326: Health, (Big) Wealth, and Total Accountability With David Osborn, Pat Hiban, Tim Rhode (and Josh!)
What does true wealth mean to you? Maybe it’s having control over your time or having the means to donate part of your income to charity. Maybe it means feeling healthy enough to jump out of bed and attack the day.
In today’s episode, Brandon, David, and Josh (remember him?) speak with three financially independent investors about what motivated each of them to work so hard toward their goals.
Early in their careers, David Osborn, Pat Hiban, and Tim Rhode realized they shared a common goal: to steadily accumulate streams of passive—or as they call it—“horizontal” income. So they got together and made a serious commitment, vowing to hold each other accountable every step of the way—even if it meant dishing out some tough love.
In this episode, you’ll learn how finding an accountability partner can change the trajectory of your career and life, and how giving time and money can not only make you feel better but also make you more wealthy. You’ll also learn how David, Pat, and Tim built dozens of streams of income by living below their means, connecting with the right people, and taking advantage of opportunities.
This is a must-listen if you've ever asked the question, “Why am I working so hard, anyway?” You’ll come away from this episode motivated to hold yourself and your loved ones accountable so you can reach your goals together.
Download it today!
In This Episode We Cover:
- The background of these founders
- The story behind the three amigos and the founding of GoBundance
- The Pillars of GoBundance
- Having a genuine contribution
- Having authentic relationships
- Having extreme accountability
- Having horizontal income
- Having age-defying health
- Having bucket list adventures
- How to reach your financial goal
- Finding motivation to earn and grow more
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Webinar
- BiggerPockets Podcast 226: From “D-Student” to $400,000 in Annual Rental Property Cash Flow with David Osborn
- BiggerPockets Podcast 284: The “Miracle” Behind Becoming a Millionaire with Hal Elrod and David Osborn
- BiggerPockets Podcast 190: Building 61 Different Passive Streams of Income with Pat Hiban
- BiggerPockets Podcast 313: How to Be Happy AND Grow a Massive Business with Entrepreneur Jesse Itzler (and Josh!)
- 1 Life Fully Lived